- Top left:
- Knowledge Base (articles and videos about using FastBridge)
- Submit a Request (to submit a customer support ticket)
- Blog ("FastBridge Insights")
- Top Right:
- District or school name
- Ability to switch to Teacher View.
- Log Out
Tabs determine what options are available in the Vertical menu. The Specialist tab is where you change your password, and manage access and passwords for student logins.
Training & Resources Tab
- The Training & Resources tab brings you to the certification courses, as well as to links to the Downloads area and Benchmarks & Norms. All users have access to this.
Progress Monitoring Tab
The Progress Monitoring tab gives you a list of Progress Monitoring Groups. In Specialist View, the list includes all Progress Monitoring Groups. In Teacher View (teacher's name will be displayed in VIEW AS), only groups containing students rostered to the selected teacher will be displayed. You can also create new Progress Monitoring Groups under the Progress Monitoring tab.
The Reporting tab brings you to a list of reports that are available.
Note: These reports will only display the schools that the specialist has access to.
Switch to Teacher View
When in Teacher view, a user will only have access to what the selected teacher has access to; but (unlike the actual teacher) users can navigate to other teacher views by using the View As drop-down again. To find a particular student or classroom report, users need to start by getting to the correct teacher view. All assessments and reports can be accessed from the Teacher view.
- Select View As.
- Use the dropdown to select School.
- Use the dropdown to select Course.
- Use the dropdown to select Teacher.
- Use the dropdown to select Go.
Screening Tab (Teacher View)
Screening is not available from Specialist View. To access Screening, you need to navigate to a Teacher view as described above.
To access the screening pages, you would need to (1) navigate to a particular Teacher view, (2) select the Screening tab, then (3) select an assessment from the Vertical menu
Reporting Tab (Teacher View)
From Teacher View (teacher's name will be displayed in VIEW AS:), the Reporting tab takes you to Reports Manager.