Educators nationwide are worried about the impact that COVID-19 related school closures (and shift to remote instruction) has on student learning. This webinar recording provides information to help you support students during remote instruction and after a return to school. Dr. Sarah Brown, Dr. Rachel Brown, and Dr. Bielinski discuss how to prepare and prevent further learning loss when on-campus instruction resumes. The presenters discuss how to conduct universal screening efficiently and have the reliable data needed to implement effective instruction, progress monitoring, and intervention plans so students can get back on track.
Articles in this section
- Preventing COVID Slide with Back-to-School Readiness
- Now What? How FASTtrack Reading Informs Instruction
- Ask the Experts: Sharing Data with Families - Lisa Marquardt, MAESL (1/24/2020)
- Ask the Experts: Data-Driven Instruction Powered by Illuminate (12/4/2019)
- Ask the Experts: Effective Progress Monitoring Data Review Meetings - Dr. Sarah Brown (11/26/19)
- Ask the Experts: Linking Assessment Results - FastBridge Math Interventions - Dr. Alexis Kiburis (10/22/2019)
- Preventing Long-Term Reading Problems: Building a Framework for the Early Identification and Intervention of Dyslexia - Sally Grimes Ed.M.
- Ask the Experts: Screening to Intervention Instruction Plans - Dr. Rachel Brown (9/24/19)
- Ask the Experts: Understanding the New 2019-20 FastBridge Benchmarks and Norms - Dr. John Bielinski (8/29/2019)
- Ask the Experts: Using Spring Data to Plan Fall Instruction - Dr. Rachel Brown (5/22/2019)