Student(s)/Teacher(s) Missing from Roster
Check your most recent roster upload(s).
- Were the student(s)/teacher(s) included in the file(s) you uploaded?
- Were there any errors in your roster upload that caused the student/teacher to be omitted?
- Did you uploaded a FULL roster, that did not include all students for the school?
- Upload a new roster that includes the missing student(s)/teacher(s).
- Manually add the student(s)/teacher(s), and correct the problem for future roster uploads.
Missing Scores (It used to be there.)
Check the “upload results” on your recent roster uploads. A recent upload may have added a new enrollment for the student.
- Did the student’s Student ID number recently change?
- Did the student’s name recently change (other than spelling or intentional changes)?
- Did the recently student transfer schools?
- Notify FastBridge School Support.
Missing Scores in Reports
You know the student has taken the assessment, but their score is not showing up in a report. Go to the assessment screen (teacher view). If the assessment shows a score with a red flag next to it, the red flag will prevent it from appearing in certain reports. Red flags are generated when the Standard Error of Measurement exceeds the threshold for validation. (See What is the red flag next to a score? for more information.) You will need to continue the administration by clicking on the score next to the flag. The student may receive up to 30 more questions. If the red flag remains after 60 questions, notify email@example.com.
If the assessment still shows a timer, you will need to click on the timer to determine the status of the test.
- If the test starts from the beginning (item 1 of 30), no score has been saved for this student.
- If the test asks the student to resume, you can continue the test or pause and exit. Pausing and exiting should turn the timer to a blue play button. The test can be resumed at a later time.
- If a test has been paused for more than 14 days, the score (thus far) will be deleted. The student will need to retest.
Trouble Receiving Email from FastBridge
If you believe you are not receiving emails from us (Illuminate Education or FastBridge School Support Team), check your SPAM folder.
Other Possible Solution(s)
- Make sure your email program will accept email from the domain fastbridge.org.
- Make sure school and district email accounts can receive external emails from fastbridge.org.
- Whitelist specific accounts, such as firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.