Most reports in FastBridge require your browser to be configured to print background colors. Most browsers default to this setting. If your reports are not printing in color, you might need to change your browser settings:
- When you print a document, a print dialog box comes up. Choose the Color option and the Background graphicsoption. (You may need to open "more settings" to see these options. These settings will be retained until you change them.
- Internet Explorer
- When you print a document, a print dialog box comes up. Click the Page Setupbutton.
- In the right hand corner of your screen, click on the three lines to access Firefox's settings menu. Click Print.
- When the print preview page comes up, click on Page Setup. (This should be in the upper left hand corner of your screen.)
- Check the box to Print Background (Colors & Images).