The FastBridge Projection Line is a new feature on the Progress Monitoring report. With a sufficient number of data points, FastBridge can use existing data to predict the future trend of a student’s progress during a specific intervention. The FastBridge Projection line is visible when a student has at least 6 data points.
Articles in this section
- Why is the start score higher than they screening score at Progress Monitoring setup?
- What is the FastBridge Projection line?
- Why is the FastBridge Projection line important?
- What assessments include the FastBridge Projection line?
- Why does the FastBridge Projection line look different than the current trend line?
- Can I turn the FastBridge Projection line off?
- What interventions should I use?
- Equated CBMreading Scores: Why is the Start Score Different on the Progress Graph?
- How do I set up a group or student to progress monitor off grade level?
- What happens if we use all of the progress monitoring probes?