Assessments that are able to be scored via paper/pencil, earlyReading, earlyMath, CBM Reading (English and Spanish), CBM Math Process, can be transferred manually. All you need is the Individual Skills Report for the assessment, and the Group Skills Report for CBM Reading COMP. Below are steps to using the Individual Skills Report in order score under the correct student.
1. Open the Individual Skills Report that contains the responses you wish to enter manually. Check the box next to the student and click on "Individual Skills Report" at the top of the screen page.
2. The Individual Skills Report will show correct and incorrect responses for the items in the assessment. Print this report by selecting the button "Print Report" on the top right of the page. Be sure to keep note of who the responses were actually for.
Also, if CBM Comp Recall and Questions are needed, locate the Group Skills Report
3. Once the reports have been printed you will want to delete the current scores in order to re-enter them manually to the correct student(s). Select "Delete a score", trash can icons will appear. Select the trash can that corresponds with the score to be deleted.
4. Click on the correct student to add the correct score to.
5. Manually score the assessment based on the Individual Skills Report. Select "Paper-Pencil" and the correct test date. For example, the Individual Skills Report will have all words read and the ones marked as errors, this can be used to mark the incorrect words and the last word read. Submit test. **Be sure to select the correct date that the assessment was taken.**
Follow these steps for earlyReading, earlyMath and CBM Math Process. These same steps can be followed for CBMReading Comp Recall and Questions using the Group Skills Report.
If a student was assessed under the incorrect name for computer administered assessments, aMath, aReading, CBM Math Automaticity, AUTOReading, the score will need to be deleted and the student tested again.