We currently do not have a way to go back into the assessment to complete the COMP portion. However, there is a work around; use the Individual Skills Report to submit the assessment again (without having the student re-test) and then complete COMP.
1. Open the Individual Skills Report that contains the responses you wish to enter manually. Check the box next to the student and click on "Individual Skills Report" at the top of the screen page.
2. The individual report will show correct and incorrect responses for the items in the assessment. Print this report by selecting the button "Print Report" on the top right of the page.
3. Once the reports have been printed you will want to delete the current scores in order to re-enter them manually to the correct student(s). Select "Delete a score", trash can icons will appear. Select the trash can that corresponds with the score to be deleted.
4. Click on the correct student to add the correct score to.
5. Manually score the assessment based on the Individual Skills Report. Select "Paper-Pencil" and the correct test date. For example, the Individual Skills Report will have all words read and the ones marked as errors, this can be used to mark the incorrect words and the last word read. Submit test. **Be sure to select the correct date that the assessment was taken.**
6. After the Third passage select "CBM COMP" and this will take you to the Recall and Questions tasks for CBM COMP.