FastBridge is excited to announce a new view of the Group Screening Report (sometimes referred to as the “Leadership Report”) for district and school leaders!
New Group Screening Report View Highlights:
This new view will allow leaders to quickly access, sort, compare, and share FastBridge assessment data across the district by schools and grades.
The new view is designed to provide leaders the assessment data they value most to answer questions such as:
- What % of students are above/below benchmark by school or grade?
- What % of students have been screened by school or grade?
- What % of students are in each Norms/Benchmark category by school or grade?
- How are our students changing in the same year by school or grade?
- What schools and grades have the greatest needs for additional resources?
With this new enhancement to the Group Screening Report, district and school leaders will have what they need to evaluate how the district is doing:
- Analyze student performance not only by schools in the district but also by grades
- Deeper insights into assessment data with multiple filters and demographic comparisons to ensure you are equitably serving all students
- Determine resource allocation to best support schools and students
- Identify professional development needs to best support educators
- Validate core curriculum implementations are meeting educational needs/goals