Access to FastBridge has never been easier! FastBridge now supports Clever for rostering and single sign-on in addition to our existing rostering and SSO options. To setup a Clever integration, the following steps must be completed.
- Have an active account for your district in Clever.
- If you do not have an active account, please contact Clever.
When your Clever data is FastBridge ready, contact FastBridge Implementation to set up your FastBridge sync with Clever.
New FastBridge Clients
- Once your FastBridge site is created, the FastBridge Master Account Administrator (MAA) and District Manager (DM) users will receive their FastBridge logins. The MAA and/or DM users must confirm Clever as the rostering choice to the FastBridge Implementation Team before the Clever sync can be established.
Current FastBridge Clients
- All Clever integrations require a matching process to preserve FastBridge historical student data. This procedure will add additional time to complete the FastBridge Clever integration. The matching process must be scheduled outside of screening periods. The use of FastBridge may be limited during the Clever transition. The time frame for an integration is typically 1-3 weeks.
- New FastBridge Clients
Ideas to keep in mind:
Nightly Data Sync
- FastBridge syncs Clever data on a nightly basis rather than a real time basis. Any edits/updates to users or sharing rules in Clever will be reflected in FastBridge via the overnight sync.
Single Sign On
- When utilizing Clever as a FastBridge rostering solution, students and teachers must use Clever’s SSO (single sign on) solution.
- FastBridge highly recommends FastBridge non-teaching staff (FastBridge District Managers, School Managers, Specialists, and Group Proctors) also be configured for SSO.
- To enable non-teaching FastBridge staff users with the ability to SSO from Clever to FastBridge, these users must be shared with FastBridge in Clever as non-teaching staff with a title and assigned school(s) and User Role Mapping configured within FastBridge. For more information, please go to Creating Multiple FastBridge Staff Users with a FastBridge-Clever Integration.
- Our Clever API will pull Clever’s SIS_ID to populate the STUDENT_ID field. This may be different than the value you expect for the STUDENT_ID.
- FastBridge can only ingest Student Gender, Birthdate, and Race Demographics from Clever.
- The FastBridge MealStatus, EnglishProficiency, NativeLanguage, ServiceCode, PrimaryDisabilityType, IEPReading, IEPMath, IEPBehavior, GiftedAndTalented, Section504, and Mobility fields can not sync from Clever to FastBridge.
- There is a development project in the works to get extra demographic fields to import from Clever to FastBridge. However, the completion date for this work is unknown at this time.