New Behavior Reporting:
The Group Screening Report, Leader view has been updated to include SAEBRS and mySAEBRS. This report includes a summary of Behavior benchmark data for the district, and broken down by school.
- The Group Screening Report includes a summary graphic of the District risk levels by interval o SAEBRS and mySAEBRS assessments use two risk levels: No Risk and High Risk.
- Each school with benchmark data is listed, with the percent of students who are not at risk.
- A summary of all schools shows how each school compares to the overall total.
- You can drill down into each school to see the Grade, Teacher, and Student level data
The new reports are accessed from the Reports page under Group Screening Report, then select mySAEBRS or SAEBRS. These reports are available to District Manager, School Manager, and Specialist level users in FastBridge.
Update to Manual Upload Student Roster Process:
The process for manually uploading a student roster has been updated to improve performance and reduce turnaround time. Once a student roster has passed validation and added to the upload queue, it will be automatically processed by the next business day.
- Districts are manually processed in FastBridge under Student Info > Upload Student Roster.
- This functionality is available for District Manager users.
Check FastBridge Status:
The FastBridge login page has been updated with a link to Check FastBridge Status, which displays system status in real time.