Thank you for requesting a Clever integration with FastBridge Learning.
To begin your FastBridge Clever integration, you must upload your non-teaching staff to Clever. Uploading non-teaching staff is required to map each non-teaching staff member to a FastBridge user role.
- Non-teaching staff and administrators must be shared as Clever ‘School Admins’.
- To add non-teaching staff as Clever ‘School Admins’ or 'Staff', create and upload a ‘staff .csv’ file into Clever. For directions and a .csv template, click How do I add staff and school administrators in Clever?
FastBridge Requirements for the staff .csv file:
- The "Title" column in the ‘staff.csv’ file is required to map each non-teaching staff member to a FastBridge user role. The ‘Title’ field is free-form but should reflect the school role of the staff member in an intuitive way.
- For non-teaching staff who need FastBridge access to multiple schools, each school the non-teaching staff is assigned must be listed on a separate row in the Clever ‘staff.csv’ file and should include the unique Clever school_id. See above.
- Clever Supportcan assist with your ‘staff.csv’ file.
- When your data is FastBridge compliant, please reach out to FastBridge Implementation to continue the integration process.