Teachers now have access to a newly improved Class List from the home page. The new Class List provides Teachers a single view of screening scores and progress monitoring performance across all assessments.
- The Class List now includes a summary of the students that are on track for each assessment.
- Teachers can access all of their classes from a single page.
- Easily access the Student at a Glance report by selecting any student.
- Easily filter students to view specific assessments, or filter students by benchmark risk level.
This release also includes a number of bug fixes and usability improvements:
- Addressed an issue where CBMreading scores were not displaying on the Class List correctly for some students.
- Updated audio in some AUTOreading items.
- Training content updates.