This release includes several updates for users who manually load rosters from the Upload Student Roster page:
- Updated messaging on the roster validation summary with clear next steps.
- Student Roster Help is available on the page that includes a number of resources:
- Detailed instructions for formatting the student roster.
- A sample Student Roster template.
- Detailed instructions around how to Upload a Student Roster.
- Addressed an issue where manual rosters could be submitted to be processed without selecting a valid Roster Processing Mode.
Selecting Roster Help
This release also includes a number of bug fixes and user experience improvements:
- Addressed an issue with invalid usernames generated when a first name included a space or invalid special character. A valid username will be created that accommodates the space or invalid special character in the first name field.
- Updated earlyMath Progress Monitoring resources. The Student and Administrator documents were updated for NI-K and NI-1. These documents are available in Training & Resources > Downloads > earlyMath resources.
- The student roster -- Primary Disability Type column was updated in alignment with new standards. The code MR (Mental Retardation) was replaced with ID (Intellectual Disability).