FastBridge provides certain special accommodations that may be helpful for students with disabilities or for students on Individual Education Plans (IEPs). These accommodations are allowed for either screening or progress monitoring. Any other accommodations should be listed on the student's IEP. This article lists FastBridge supported Accommodations as well as other accommodations that may be utilized by the testing proctor.
- CBM assessments - available via paper and pencil, can be taken as needed for any reason.
- Text Magnification
- Sound Amplification
- Proxy Responses
- Extended Time (for aReading, aMath, and the untimed portions of CBMmath, earlyReading and earlyMath only)
- Students with different needs or abilities may take the computer-based assessments on a tablet-type device to facilitate screen optimization.
- Preferential Seating and Use of Quiet Space
- Extra Breaks
- Calculators - permitted if a student is on an IEP that specifically allows calculators.
- Pencil & Paper - can be used to help work out the problems (This does not apply to CBMmath Automaticity.)
Assessment are normed without accommodations. Anything in the student's IEP is allowed, however, bear in mind that the student's score will be compared to norms and benchmarks that do not take the accommodation into account.