The Student At-A-Glance Report displays assessment screening and progress monitoring data for an individual student.
Accessing the Report from the Home Tab
- Navigate to the Home Page.
- Select the Class List tab.
- Select a student’s name to display their Student at a Glance Report.
Accessing the Report from the Reporting Tab
- Navigate to the Reporting tab.
- Enter a student's name to search for and view their report.
Interpreting the Report
- Select the norms that will be used to color-code the scores in the report. (The default will be School norms. Users can also select from District or National. )
- Use the search box at the top right of the screen to find the next student to display in the report.
- Screening data will display at the top of the report. Each assessment used will be a separate row and each column will display the scores for each screening period in that school year.
- Select Graph to view the student’s Individual Benchmark report for the selected assessment.
- The school year and student’s grade will display their scores for each assessment. (In the case of CBM Math, the grade of the assessment will be displayed in parentheses, rather than the student’s grade.)
- If the student is or was in a progress monitoring group during the school year, a preview of their PM graph is displayed in the report. Each progress monitoring measure will have its own graph.
- There is a link to display the actual progress monitoring graph at the bottom right of the graph preview.
- If a student is in a progress monitoring group but no scores have been recorded, a message that No Progress Monitoring Information was Found will display.
Although this report displays up to 3 years' worth of historical data, Teachers will only be able to generate this report for students who are listed in their active student roster. Teachers will not be able to generate this report for former students who are no longer rostered to them or have left the school/ district.