CBMmath Process is completed by students using paper forms that are downloaded from the FastBridge website. These forms are located in the Training & Resources section of the website.
Once students have completed the CBM Math Process assessment, they must be scored manually using the scoring keys that accompany the downloadable forms. There are two CBMmath Process scoring methods:
- Rapid Scoring
- Error Analysis
Rapid Scoring is used for screening and Error Analysis is used for progress monitoring. Detailed instructions for both scoring methods are found in the CBMmath Process Scoring Guide
After scoring the student forms, the scores need to be entered into the FastBridge system. . The steps for score entry are different for each scoring method.
Rapid Scoring (Screening) Score Entry
Log in with a teacher account and select the Screening tab in the top navigation. Select "All Assessments," then CBMmath Process, and then the appropriate class section.
Select the clock for the student you wish to score
Score each answer using the Rapid Scoring method.
- Review the Rapid Scoring directions. Note that all items on the screen will default to the correct (green circle) score.
- Click on each item that the student answered incorrectly. Select the yellow or red circles based on how many errors the student made:
- 1-2 minor errors: select the yellow circle
- 3 or more errors: select the red circle
- Click on the last question that was answered, and select "Mark Last Item"
- Select the date that the assessment was taken by the student (if not the current date)
- Click "Submit" or 'Submit & Next Student' to move to the next student.
There is also a training video under CBM Math for process on the steps for manually entering scores for CBM Math Process.