The Impact Report will allow you to compare the risk levels of students in your class or grade.
How to access the Impact Report:
Go to the Reporting tab
Locate Impact Report > Select assessment
** The + indicates a drop-down to select a specific sub-test for the assessment
How to interpret the Impact Report:
2. View options
- Filter by demographics
- Switch to table view- List of students and their scores for each screening period (see below)
3. Sorting options
- Low to High Risk
- High to Low Risk
4. Student and class score information
- The box at the top lists the percentage of students at the respectable risk levels (see legend below for reference)
- Each student is listed and color-coded based on their score and risk level. The arrows represent their growth from one level to the next, if applicable. (See legend below for reference)
5. Report Legend- The color codes are available at the bottom of the screen as you scroll down. Information on the arrows is only available at the very bottom of the report.