If you choose to assess students via paper pencil, and not in real time on a computer or device, follow the few simple steps below.
- Download printable materials
- Go to the Training & Resources tab and select Downloads
- Select an assessment
- Once the materials are downloaded and printed you can assess students. Be sure to follow the instructions noted in the administrator materials.
- Submit responses online.
- Once the assessment(s) are complete, go to the Screening tab and then select the appropriate assessment from the list on the left side.
- Click on the respective clock for the assessment and student.
Each assessment is a little different however it follows the same basic steps.
1. Click the "Paper-Pencil" option
2. Select the date the test was administered to the student.
3. Select time (if different from the standard time)
4. Click on the items that are incorrect.
5. Click on the last item completed and click "Mark Last Item"
6. Click "Submit Test"