Teacher Certification courses provide training to familiarize users with the FastBridge platform. Upon completing and passing an assessment, teachers will receive certifications demonstrating their knowledge. While certification is not required by FastBridge, it is recommended to benefit a user's experience.
Where to Start
- Select the Training and Resources tab.
- Certifications are offered for the Getting Started and Fast Assessment subjects.
- Choose a subject tile to begin the certification course.
- Progress through the lesson using Next to continue.
- Track progress on the left.
- For the final lesson, select Begin to start the certification quiz.
- Certification status indicates if a teacher has passed the assessment and received certification.
- The assessment can be retaken by selecting the status.
Some Training sections will also have certifications for the teachers to take. Passing these certifications will show that the teacher understands how to properly administer an assessment. Much like the practice section, these certifications will give an example of a prerecorded student taking an assessment. The teacher will need to correctly score the assessment to pass. These are listed under the Quiz. To start a certification, the teacher will need to click Begin.
- Once in the assessment certification, click Play Audio
- As the recording says "Let's Begin" click Start Timer.
- When finished, click Stop Timer, if it is an open-ended assessment, and then the Certify button to submit the certification.
- After certifying, your accuracy will be displayed in the bottom right of the screen.
- On the Training page, the Certification will also display as "Passed".
District Managers will be able to run a report on these certifications as well to see who has passed, who needs some help or who still has yet to take the certification.