This module is designed to support leaders’ use of FastBridge data in system improvement efforts. Connections will be made between state improvement efforts and FastBridge data. Below is an activity, lesson, video and slides on using FastBridge to support system improvements.
- List of FastBridge assessments used at each grade level
- Student data in FastBridge
FastBridge user account needed:
- Specialist, School Manager or District Manager
Estimated Time Required: 2 hours
- FastBridge Asset Inventory
- System Improvement Lesson Plan
- Module Two Video
- System Improvement Slide Deck PDF
- System Improvement Slide Deck PowerPoint (includes helpful presenter notes)
- System Improvement Team Notes
- Interpret FastBridge reports showing district- and school-level data.
- Understand how FastBridge reports can support other district system improvement efforts
- Use FastBridge reports to support prioritization of system improvement needs
If you have additional questions about MTSS, please contact your AEA/training cadre.