This module is designed to support teachers’ use of FastBridge to identify class and student performance and growth. It supports the use of FastBridge data to identify class and student needs. And, it will help teachers analyze student growth across the school year. Below is a lesson, video and slides on examining student improvement in FastBridge.
- Student data in FastBridge
FastBridge user account needed:
- Classroom User, Specialist, School Manager or District Manager
Estimated Time Required: 2 hours
- Student Improvement Lesson Plan
- Module Three Video
- Examining Student Improvement in FastBridge Next Steps
- Student Improvement Slide Deck PDF
- Student Improvement Slide Deck PowerPoint (includes helpful presenter notes)
- Examine FastBridge reports to identify students who are at-risk in reading and math.
- Use FastBridge reports to analyze student growth throughout the year.
- Use the FastBridge progress monitoring report to reflect on growth trajectories.
If you have additional questions about MTSS, please contact your AEA/training cadre.