The Impact Report will allow you to take a look at total percentage of student risk level for an assessment in the entire district. You can drill down to school and grade level by using the "Report View" option (5) or by clicking on the school.
How to access the Impact Report at a district:
Go to Reporting and select Impact Report.
How to interpret the Impact Report at a district level:
- District and assessment information
- Option to filter by demographics
- Switch to table view - List of students and their score for each screening period (see below)
- Student - view All Students or Students with Complete Screening Data. Complete Screening Data means that students have a score within the district window.
- View options, school, grade or teacher view
- Sorting options:
- Low to High Risk
- High to Low Risk
- The box at the top of each screening period lists the percentage of students at the respective risk levels (see legend below for reference)
- Label for bar graphs, school, grade, teacher, student
- Bar graph displaying amount of risk levels (see legend below for reference)
- Legend with assigned risk level colors.