This module is designed to support school teachers’ and grade level team’s use of FastBridge data in supporting student’s learning needs. Connections will be made between state improvement efforts and FastBridge data. Below is an activity, lesson, video and slides on using FastBridge to identify student learning needs.
- Student data in FastBridge
FastBridge user account needed:
- Classroom User, Specialist, School Manager or District Manager
Estimated Time Required: 2 hours
- Student Needs Lesson Plan
- Identifying Needs Activity
- FastBridge Assessment Inventory
- Module Five Video
- Student Learning Needs Slide Deck PDF
- Student Learning Needs Slide Deck PowerPoint (includes helpful presenter notes)
- Student Needs Team Notes
- Use FastBridge reports to inform classroom instruction and educational programming.
- Explore FastBridge data reports to support small group instructional needs.
- Explore FastBridge data reports to support individual student’s learning needs.
If you have additional questions about MTSS, please contact your AEA/training cadre.