If a user has made too many login attempts with the wrong credentials, their password will have to be reset. Users who have forgotten their password can reset it on their own (see below) or ask a manager for help. Resetting the password for a District Manager or Master Account Administrator account must be done by FastBridge Customer Support.
District Managers can reset passwords for all other users in their district. School Managers can reset the password for all other users in their school (except other School Managers.)
To reset the password for an account:
- Go to the District Manager or School Manager tab.
- Select the account type of the account you want to reset from under Manage Staff.
- You can use the Search box to find the specific staff member.
- Use the three-dot menu to open the options for the account.
- Select Reset Password. The user's password is set to match their User ID.
Note: This process does not notify the user of the change. You will need to inform them if their password has been reset.
Requesting a Password
Users can reset their own passwords (unless they have been locked out after too many failed attempts to log in) by clicking on the Request Password link on our login page.
On the next screen, they would enter their email address and click Request Password again. They will be sent a link to a page showing all usernames associated with the email address. From there, they can reset the password on all of their accounts to whatever they want it to be.