If a district's SIS or state uses different codes for grades KG or PK, districts can map them to the corresponding FastBridge code. This allows for students to be assigned the accurate grade level, but does not change the code on reports or downloads. Any newly added codes will not go into effect until after the next roster upload. If mapping is removed, students who were previously mapped will not show up on the roster after the next roster upload. This article guides users through mapping codes to grade levels.
Grade Level Mapping
- Select the District Manager tab.
- Select District Preferences.
- Select Roster Custom Mappings.
- Use the drop-down menu to select Grade.
- Enter the district codes used for either KG or PK. Add multiple codes by separating them with a comma in the row (i.e. TK1, TK2).
- Save changes.
For more information on other Roster Mappings available under Roster Custom Mappings, please see Roster Field Mappings.
Now that you've learned how to add codes to map grade levels, take a look at the Grade Level Mapping FAQ.