The Certification Report is available for organization to track user progress, by School, on Certifications by assessment. Users can see a high level overview, which contains a pie chart to display Certified and Not Certified Users for each assessment Certification, or drill is to see details for each user. This lesson provides information on how to access and review the Certification Report.
Where to Start
- Go to Reporting.
- Select Certification Report.
Using the Certification Report
- If you have access to more than one School, use the dropdown to toggle to other schools, or All schools.
- Use the options at the top right hand corner of the report to View other reports, go Back to the reporting tab, or Print the report.
- The report is broken own by assessment. The pie chart displays the percentage of users that are Certified and Not Certified. Select a segment of the pie chart to drill down view individual users.
Each line of the report displays information for a user:
- Name - displays the user's first and last name. Selecting the user's name generates an email window to be able to reach out that user
- School - displays the school the user is associated with
- Grade - displays the grade levels, if any, the user is associated with
- Assessment - displays the assessment the Certification is related to
- Status - displays a Certified or Not Certified status for the given Certification
- Attempts - the number of times the user has attempted to complete the Certification. This number can be reset if desired
- Required Passages - the number of tests associated with the Certification
At the bottom of the report, the option to Email All users in the report is available.