FastBridge is excited to announce the release of the Longitudinal view of the new Group Screening Report (sometimes referred to as the “Leadership Report”) for district and school leaders!
This new longitudinal view provides district and school leaders a way to quickly identify trends, learning gaps, and areas of improvement at a glance using year over year data across a variety of assessments. Available for all assessments set up within your district or school , you can filter by grade, school building across the district dating back to the first year your district screened with FastBridge.
The new view is designed to provide leaders the assessment data they value most to answer questions such as:
● What % of students are above/below benchmark by school or grade?
● What % of students have been screened by school or grade?
● What % of students are in each Norms/Benchmark category by school or grade?
● How are our students changing over years by school or grade?
● What schools and grades have the greatest needs for additional resources?
With this new enhancement to the Group Screening Report, district and school leaders will have what they need to evaluate how the district is doing:
● Determine resource allocation to best support schools and students
● Identify professional development needs to best support educators
● Validate core curriculum implementations are meeting educational needs/goals