Administering Progress Monitoring Assessments
Launching the PM assessment in the new interface is a bit different since there aren’t any groups or clocks to click on. Here’s how you do it:
- Locate the line for the student and the assessment to administer. Tip: Enter the student’s name in the search box at the top of the list to find them faster.
If you prefer to view a list of all of your students who need monitored, see Filtering to View Progress Monitoring
- Click the icon of the square with an arrow in the Monitoring Scores column. A list of probes, both completed and available, will display
- Click Start Form for the appropriate week. The form number is listed on the link to start the assessment.
Tip: Be sure to click the Start Form link for the correct week. If a week is missed, it will still appear as an active link in the list. It would be easy to click the next available link and administer under the wrong week.
Deleting a Score
Beware! Deleting a score is permanent, it can’t be retrieved. We recommend that you confirm with your leadership team whether deleting the score is appropriate for the situation. To delete a score:
- Locate the line for the student and the assessment to be deleted. Tip: Enter the student’s name in the search box at the top of the list to find them faster
- Click the icon of the square with an arrow in the Monitoring Scores column. A list of completed (and available) probes will pop up
- Locate the score to delete on the list
- STOP!!! Double check that you’re looking at the correct student, PM measure, dates, and probe. Remember, this can’t be undone!
- Click the trash can to the right of the score you want to delete
- Read the Delete Student Score pop-up to ensure you understand that it’s permanent and then click Delete