- Are FastBridge Assessments Aligned to the SAT or ACT?
- Are the FastBridge aMath and aReading assessments based on Common Core Standards or State standards?
- Why are some of the CCSS and/or State standards not included in the assessments?
- Why don’t I get a Composite score for earlyReading or earlyMath?
- Behavior Screening: Communicating Results with Families
- Selective Behavior Screening
Screening and Scoring
- Sharing SEB Data with Families FAQ
- What does the number by the clock icon mean?
- When will my next screening period become available?
- Where do I find the student materials?
- A student was accidentally assessed under the wrong name. What do I do?
- "No tests are available"/ "No Active Enrollments Found" when a student logs in
- Why is the start score higher than they screening score at Progress Monitoring setup?
- What is the FastBridge Projection line?
- Why is the FastBridge Projection line important?
- What assessments include the FastBridge Projection line?
- Why does the FastBridge Projection line look different than the current trend line?
- Can I turn the FastBridge Projection line off?
- Why were skill column names changed in the S2i Report?
- Is there a way to change how the assessment is used on the Screening to Intervention Report?
- How can our teachers access the Fountas and Pinnell levels for their students?
- Is there a report that shows how long the student took to complete the test?
- How do I print a report?
- Same Score Shows Different Percentile Rankings or Risk Levels
Remote Assessment and Intervention Resources
- Additional Resources for Remote earlyMath Screening
- Additional Resources for Remote earlyReading Screening
- Behavior Assessment and Intervention During Remote Instruction
- Can I print and send resources home for students to use for practice?
- Can Students Complete FastBridge Computer-Administered Assessments at Home
- Considerations for Interpreting Student Data in the COVID-19 Era